Friday, October 09, 2009





I tend to work all over the place when it comes to personal projects. I have so many divergent interest that it can be difficult to stay focused or feel closure on any one thing. Dabbling can lead to a sense of lost momentum or even a feeling that nothing is getting done even when progress is being made.

It's important to keep track of what you're doing and stay organized. Keeping a personal journal to help with staying on target has been a great help for me. Also taking the time to document my work and share it with others. Feedback can only make you stronger as a creative entity.

My story project has gone well and I'm at a point where sharing the development seems appropriate. Thinking about producing an independent 3D short film can be over whelming. I'll post regular updates and scheduling notes as best I can. I've gotten to a good place with some of the character design and have the story in a 2nd draft phase. I'll be sure to post panels as the story progresses.


j

No comments: